Sunday, May 13, 2007

Well, I am back again...first post of my newly re-established blog! I wasn't all that great at blogging last time, seemed like it took too much effort. However, I need ACCOUNTABILITY and writing down intentions, staying in tune with my goals and knowing others might be reading will help me be successful.

This will not only be about my health and fitness journey, but also just a place to vent and as a place to "release" for lack of a better word and isn't that really what a blog is about? It might not always be entertaining or interesting to everyone else, and that is ok - don't want to feel like I have to entertain people...so, being a bit selfish, this is about ME.

Tomorrow begins a very intense effort to undo the damage I have done over the past year or so. Following are my intentions:

I will lose at least 10 lbs by June 28th. (we leave for Myrtle Beach on June 29)
I will successfully begin and maintain a progressive weight training program.
I will continually push myself to improve my cardio workouts and progress.
I will eat appropriately portioned and balanced meals, 5-6 times per day.
I will drink 80 oz of water a day.
I will take my vitamins and EFA's in the morning and every evening.
I will plan free day.
I will spend more time with my 6 year old.
I will finalize the plan for my daughters' extra-curricular activities for next year by the end of the school year.
I will focus on improving my marriage and finally resolving unresolved conflicts/issues.
I will take pride in my work and give my best effort to my clients.
I will take time each day to appreciate things in my life.

I like my list of intentions, need to print them out and put them on the bathroom mirror.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Yay Nancy~~

I am glad you are back at it. Missed you!!!

=)

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you...nice to see ya! I'm such a bad blogger and don't share because quite frankly it's just boring lol. Kudo's to you for getting back at it and using it for your accountability. I started an official challenge on May 14th and I too am "undoing" some nasty damage that I created. See you around tracker and email.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home