Friday, June 08, 2007




The Big 4-0!!!




Yep, it was a big birthday for me this week!



I think I am getting a spinning bike for my birthday!!! I have been wanting one, just another way to get in my cardio and I know when I was doing a lot of it, it really impacted my rear end - in a good way!!! I am also going to have my nails done this whole year as part of my present. I just need to find the time to get them done!!!




Food and exercise did not go really well this past week - again, I let my busy life get in the way. No more! I keep visualizing myself healthy and fit and I know I will get there!!! Onward!!


Amelia, my 10 year old, took this picture so she is missing, but I love the picture :-)
Tonight and tomorrow - 4 more recitals, next week is the last week of school and things slow down a little YES! We leave for Myrtle Beach on the 29th for the girls' National Dance Competition and I need to get at least a little bit of this weight off before then. If I don't, I am going to have to buy a bunch of clothes because none of my shorts fit! What a terrible feeling...I let things go.
Time to get the kiddies to school!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Way Belated Birthday!!!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Udenia said...

Well HELLO there my PRETTY! Do I sound like the wicked witch of the West? Well I am also hitting 40 this year and will be in Tennessee when it happens so you all can sing Happy Birthday to me in PERSON! Give yourself credit for what you can accomplish! Take care, Udenia

12:40 PM  
Blogger Paige Elizabeth said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

matt@wefeelfine.org

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home